Afternoon Safari half day tour
The 2 to 3 hour safari departs at 13:30. The safari is led by an experienced guide who will share exciting inside stories and facts about your surroundings, easily rousing your inner wild side.
The Cape Town safari day tour includes a lunch and a 2 to 3 hour game drive.
All safaris are conducted in open safari vehicles.
Afternoon Safari Day Tour
10h00: Depart Cape Town to Aquila – our scheduled transfers do pick-ups from pre specified hotels starting from around 09h00
12h00: Welcome drink served on arrival
12h15: Buffet Lunch
13h30: Game drive
After the game drive guests are able to relax at the pool and are welcome to browse our African curio shop or indulge in a Spa treatment (optional extra)
16h00: Depart Aquila and return to Cape Town – our schedule departure tours departure at 16h00 from the reserve. Should you wish to depart earlier or later than this, please book a private transfer.
Optional extra activities: Pre-book to avoid disappointment.
- Spa Treatments or access to the spa to enjoy the superb facilities (heated pools, steam room, sauna, mani & pedi, as well as various massages and treatments.
- Quad Bike Safari
- Horse Back Safari
Complimentary extra activities: no need to pre-book.
- Relax Poolside
- Browse the Curio shop
- Visit the Aquila labyrinth or play a game of giant chess
Afternoon Safari Rates:
Arrival at 12h30, Welcome drinks, buffet lunch, 2hr to 3hr game drive, enjoy our premises with time at leisure, depart for Cpt at 16h00
- 16 Jan 2019 to 31 Oct 2019
- R1460.00 per person
- 1 Nov 2019 to 19 Dec 2019
- R1550.00 per person
- 20 Dec to 15 Jan 2020
- R1700.00 per person
- 16 Jan 2020 – 31 Oct 2020
R1550.00 per person
- Transfers Nov 2018 to 31 Oct 2019 R890.00 per person extra, return Cape Town only