Morning Safari full day tour
Arrive at the reserve at 9, breakfast, then the 2 to 3 hour safari. The safari is led by an experienced guide who will share exciting inside stories: facts about your surroundings, easily rousing your inner wild side. Followed by lunch and time at leisure to explore the rest of the facilities.
The program includes a welcome drink, a scrumptious buffet breakfast, 2 to 3 hour game drive led by an experienced guide who will share exciting inside stories: facts about your surroundings, easily rousing your inner wild side, then a leisurely lunch, after which you may choose to add on a spa treatment, horseback or quad bike safari.
If you have chosen to use our scheduled transfers, the transfer leaves Aquila at 16h00.
Morning Safari Day Tour
- 06h45: Depart Cape Town to Aquila (Scheduled transfer - Aquila transport. Discuss pick up place with your booking agent. Or drive yourself to Aquila)
- 09h00: Welcome drink served on arrival
- 09h15: Buffet Breakfast
- 10h15: Game drive
- 12h45: Buffet lunch
- After lunch, time at leisure:
Optional extra activities: Pre-book to avoid disappointment.
- Spa Treatments
- Quad Bike Safari
- Horse Back Safari
Complimentary extra activities:
- Relax Poolside (complimentary)
- Visit the Curio shop
- Visit the Aquila labyrinth or play a game of giant chess (complimentary)
- Relax in the lounge bar (complimentary)
16h00: Schedule transfers depart for Cape Town arriving back between 6 and 7pm.
The above includes the following:
Buffet breakfast with juice, coffee & a selection of teas, buffet lunch, 2 to 3 hour game drive with a juice or water, use of Pool, Lounge Bar, Labyrinth, Giant Chess access to Curio shop.
Excludes: Refreshments other than mentioned, Items of a personal nature, curio shop purchases, horseback safari, quadbike safari, access to Spa Facilities and treatments.
Morning Safari Rates:
Arrival at 09h00, Welcome drinks, buffet breakfast, 2hr to 3hr game drive , buffet lunch, enjoy our premises with time at leisure, depart for Cpt at 16h00
- 16 Jan 2019 to 31 Oct 2019
- R1950.00 per person
- 1 Nov 2019 to 19 Dec 2019
- R1990.00 per person
- 20 Dec 2019 to 15 Jan 2020
- R2270.00 per person
- 16 Jan 2020 – 31 Oct 2020
- R1990.00 per person
- Transfers Nov 2018 to 31 Oct 2019 R890.00 per person extra, return Cape Town only